Suite 300, 7111 Syntex Dr.
Sr. Data Architect →
New York / Dallas
Sr. QA analyst ETL MDM →
New York / Dallas
ETL Developer →
New York / Dallas
Sr. Business Analyst BI →
New York / Dallas
ETL Developer →
Sr. Business Analyst BI →
ETL Developer →
Copyright 2018. All rights reserved by Humantics Pte Ltd.
Sr. Data Architect
Exp.: 8-10 Yrs Candidate must have extensive industry experience in data modeling, best practices and standards. Work as Senior Technical member of cross-departmental teams on multiplatform database development. Analyze data across multiple sources to design and document logical and physical data models, and maintain the Enterprise Data Warehouse Data Model. Gather and define data requirements based on specific application Business Requirements. Define conceptual, logical and physical data models. Prepare normalized models and dimensional models.
Supervisory Responsibilities: - There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job Minimum Qualifications:
Minimum 8 years experience of data architecture with one or more of the following: - Teradata, SQL Server, Vertica, and Oracle.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in designing conceptual, logical and physical data models, data dictionary maintenance, and metadata management.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in dimensional data modelling and business intelligence tools.
Requirements and General Skills: - Excellent SQL skills for complex data analysis and data quality assurance.
- Exceptional data modeling skills.
- Strong analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Experience designing and implementing large data retrieval processes, billion+ recordset association and aggregations.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and with large teams.
- Demonstrated Ability to communicate and gather requirements from the Business.
- Ability to partner with enterprise architects, business architect, analysts and development team to deliver rapid iterations of complex solutions.
Client facing skills. - Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Project organization, planning, vendor management and leadership skills.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow up on unfinished business.
Technical Skills: - One or Many of the Teradata, Oracle, MS SQL Server, Vertica.
- New technologies like Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra.
- Comprehensive understanding of Data Warehouse design principles.
- Ability to proactively identify, troubleshoot and resolve complex data integrity issues.
- MS and Teradata Certification preferred.
- Subscription-based industry experience preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of API calls, Web services, SOAP protocols desirable.
- Experience in analyzing large volume datasets like weblogs desirable.
Sr. QA analyst ETL MDM
Exp.: 4-6 Yrs The QA Analyst will have responsibility for designing, developing, and executing quality assurance testing against multiple applications, including the full suite of MDM software applications. Candidate will provide detailed test case development, software testing, verification, and certification of deliverables across the systems development and implementation lifecycle. This person will contribute to the Quality Assurance activities of assigned projects and ensure that the software meets required standards prior to production release.
Duties and Responsibilities: - Review project documentation as a basis for testing documentation and solution understanding.
- Creation and management of test plan.
- Design and development of test strategies.
- Design and development of detailed test cases.
- Design and development of manual test scripts.
- Test data development.
- Execution of Informatica ETL data flow and transformation testing (including all metadata).
- Execution of Informatica IDQ data quality mapping and cleansing routine testing.
- Execution of Informatica MDM data flow, match/merge, trust and data validation testing.
- Execution of volume and performance testing.
- Execution of MDM batch post-processing logic testing (Java based).
- Execution of Informatica IDD interface testing.
- Facilitate usability testing.
- Defect identification and communication with development team.
- Tracking and communication of testing efforts - Define and track quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
- Execution of regression testing as applicable.
- Model, design, code, and execute custom test software against defined test cases.
- Work closely with software engineers in the development, execution, and results of tests.
- Proactively determine technical issues and solutions.
- Management of issues encountered in testing.
Supervisory Responsibilities: - There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this job.
Minimum Qualifications: - Provide baseline test case library and test scenarios (MDM, PwC, IDQ specific).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Should have experience testing web, GUI, client/server, and database applications.
- Experience with all aspects of SDLC management, with expertise in the testing and release management stages.
- Experience working with web application servers.
- The experience must cover understanding of MDM data flow and data consumption processes (ETL, DQ and match/merge).
- Proven track record in developing high quality test cases and scripts.
- Knowledge of object oriented analysis and design.
- Experience with high volume, high-availability applications.
- Possess strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new applications.
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment, and interact daily with all levels of staff, including system developers and business analysts.
- Prior software development experience is a plus.
- Must have legal right to work in the U.S.
Technical Skills: - Testing Software: HP Quality Center.
- DBMS: Knowledge of Oracle.
- Informatica MDM and IDD.
- Informatica PowerCenter and ETL.
- Informatica Data Quality.
- MDM SIF services framework (Java based).
- Software Development: Knowledge of JAVA.
- SQL and data extract logic.
Exp. : - 5-7 Yrs The candidate will be responsible for supporting data extraction, transformation and load needs through the development of new or enhancement of existing routines, or the management of contractor-sourced resources. The role also requires the candidate to implement quality control and audit practices to ensure continuous improvement to existing data management practices.
Duties and Responsibilities: - Developing and maintaining thorough business knowledge of source data in Enterprise Data Warehouse supporting Enterprise Marketing Management (EMM) solution
- Performing source target mapping in support of report and warehouse technical designs
- Implementing business-driven requirements using Informatica.
- Working closely with cross-functional business and business intelligence teams to document ETL requirements and turn them into ETL jobs
- Conducting ETL performance tuning, troubleshooting, support and capacity estimation
- Developing, adhering to, and being a proponent for Data Warehouse development standards, including ETL standards and best practices
- Working with business intelligence analyst and project teams to understand analysis and reporting requirements; ensuring work product meets users' needs
- Creating and maintaining logical data maps identifying information linkages between critical operational systems and Enterprise Data Warehouse
- Maintaining thorough understanding of business processes and ETL processes, and identifying efficiencies and needed controls to fine-tune ETL operation
- Supporting validation and testing of developed workflows and business intelligence system integration testing
- Providing documentation for all developed ETL processes, including process flow and data mapping
- Developing audit reporting and quality improvement processes to ensure accurate and consistent delivery of data
- Providing schedule and status reporting
- Acting as liaison between various business units and technology
- Work with BI Architecture and Innovations group to craft solution for data integration and business layer
- Work with Business Intelligence Operations team to ensure control objectives are implemented for all data movement processes, implement change control for production data, establish and follow proper incident management procedures
- Ensure compliance with all applicable data privacy regulations and policies as they relate to both firm and client/contact data
Minimum Qualifications: - At least 5-7 years of experience in database development, data warehouse experience and at least 4 years' experience with Informatica ETL development required
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related course of study required
Requirements and General Skills: - Experience in writing complex SQL to implement business rules, extract and analyze data
- Excellent Analysis skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously and follow up on unfinished business
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Experience deploying self-service capabilities in campaign management and Reporting/BI
- Experience integrating marketing technologies with both internal and external data sources
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines and priorities
- Leadership and project management experience
- Goal oriented and creative personality with good interpersonal skills
- Experience working with out-sourced vendors
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Ability to pay attention to details and be organized
- Commitment to "internal client" and customer service principles
- Ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Willingness to take initiative and to follow through on projects
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines in a fast paced environment
Technical Skills: - Excellent SQL skills required
- 5-7 years of experience with Teradata
- 5-7 years of experience using ETL tools preferably Informatica
- Thorough knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) Experience implementing best practices for Teradata and EDW development
- Knowledge of data security design for self-service BI platforms
- Experience using ERWIN or any other data modeling tool a plus
- Knowledge of EMM suites - Unica/Aprimo/SAS a plus
Sr. Business Analyst BI
Exp.: 10+ Yrs
Detail Job Description: Participate in generating high level solution concepts in consultation with BI Solutions Architects and Development teams. Help identify, assess, and document potential data sources and flows, and analyze existing Enterprise Data Warehouse structures to determine relevance to business needs. Write Functional Requirements Documents, participate in document reviews with business users and Development team. Document user acceptance test plans. Design dashboards and reports for business users. Work cooperatively with BI Solutions Architects and developers during the development life cycle to ensure that business requirements guide the development life cycle.
Supervisory Responsibilities: - none.
Minimum Qualifications: - Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- At least 10 years experience as a business analyst, with a majority of that experience in Business Intelligence environment.
Requirements and General Skills: - Very strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and quantitative problem solving skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with a subscription based business highly desirable.
Technical Skills: - Development experience with at least one BI visualization tool such as Qlikview, Tableau, or Spotfire is a major plus.
- Experience in the design of business focused dashboards.
- Proven record of participating in the delivery of new and enhanced to business intelligence capabilities.
- Knowledge of data warehouse architectures and processes.
- Experience authoring technical documents such as business requirements, functional requirements, logical database design representations, data and system flow diagrams.
- Expertise developing and applying relational and dimensional data models.
- Understanding of ETL architectures and experience deploying ETL solutions in a data warehousing environment.
- Ability to conceptualize and communicate reporting strategies that address a wide range of information needs.